some say is Love
because love conquers all
with love comes happiness..
some say is Family and Friends
because they can really make a person...
some say anything
that brings joy to your life...
that you believe in...
that you can't live without...
some say is Faith
because faith is their belief...
What would you say...
what have you fought for...?
I don't know what's worth fighting for
or
why I have to scream...
so
I wander on...
some things are worth fighting for...
maybe & maybe
you're worth for it...
because love conquers all
with love comes happiness..
some say is Family and Friends
because they can really make a person...
some say anything
that brings joy to your life...
that you believe in...
that you can't live without...
some say is Faith
because faith is their belief...
What would you say...
what have you fought for...?
I don't know what's worth fighting for
or
why I have to scream...
so
I wander on...
some things are worth fighting for...
maybe & maybe
you're worth for it...
2 comments:
for power~lolx
cheers ya~
there is no need to ask aloud because different people have different priorities in life they seek.
ask your heart, it will tell you loud and clear.
Post a Comment